Full HD Rugged Mobile Network Camera
- High-level vibration resistance with EN50155 and MIL-STD-810G compliance
- Fog compensation
- IP66, NEMA-4X, IP6K9K, IK10 compliant
- EN50155-T3, EN50121, ECE-R10, EN45545, EN50498 compatible for Railway applications
2mp (1920 x 1080)
Full HD / 1,920 x 1,080 H.264 Full HD Rugged Mobile Network Camera - IP6K9K
The WV-SBV131M is specially designed to meet the demanding environmental and performance requirements of mobile surveillance applications. These cameras offer high durability, weather resistance, and installation flexibility while delivering exceptional quality video, making it the perfect solution for use on transit buses, rail cars and in other mobile applications.
This rugged mobile camera is equipped with Wide Dynamic Range and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technologies to deliver wider dynamic range performance necessary for ever-changing lighting scenarios associated with mobile use.
Additional video features include:
- 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (Electrical) function:
- 0.04 lx (Color), 0.03 lx (B/W) at F2.2
- Wide Field Of View Coverage
- [4 : 3 mode] Horizontal: 104° Vertical: 85°
- High Light Compensation (HCL) technology reduces strong light sources such as vehicle headlights to prevent camera being blinded
- Environmental compensation function
- ONVIF compliant
Mechanical & Environmental features include:
- Compact vandal resistant design and a scratch resistant dome cover
- Conformance to the IP66, Type 4X (UL50) and IP6K9K standard, and is compliant with NEMA 4X ratings providing high dust resistance and waterproof performance
- IP6K9K is a standard primarily required for maritime applications. A quick breakdown is that these cameras are dust tight and water-resistant to high pressure jet cleaning.
- Achieves high-level vibration resistance meeting EN50155 and MIL-STD-810G compliance
- 1080p Full HD images up to 30 fps
- Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (Electrical) function: 0.1 lx (Color), 0.06 lx (B/W) at F2.2
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) technology allows the designated eight areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate.
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-MNR (Multi process Noise Reduction) ensures noise reduction in various conditions and achieves a low bit rate under low illumination.
- FDF (Frequency Divided Filter): Removing fine noise generated under low illumination to achieve a low bit rate.
- SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
- HLC (High Light Compensation) technology reduces strong light sources such as vehicle headlights to prevent camera being blinded.
- Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
- Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- "Railway applications" Electronics equipment used on rolling stock - compatible with EN50155-T3, EN50121, ECE-R10, EN45545, EN50498
- Wide coverage : [16:9 mode] Horizontal: 109° / Vertical: 73°
- The camera conforms to the IP66, Type 4X (UL50) and IP6K9K, is compliant with NEMA 4X ratings, and provides high dust resistance and waterproof performance.
- Achieves high-level vibration resistance with EN50155 and MIL-STD-810G compliance
- Adoption of a scratch resistant dome cover with a compact and sleek design is optimal for cameras installed on the outside of a vehicle.
- Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability
For all accessories click here
|Image sensor||1/3 MOS|
|Supported Video Codec||H.264 / JPEG|
|Max. Resolution||1080p / 2048 x 1536|
|Max. FPS H.264||30|
|Super Dynamic / WDR / BLC||Wide Dynamic|
|Day/Night||Day & Night (electrical)|
|ABF (Auto Back Focus) / Focus Assist||-|
|Min. Illumination Color (lx)||0.1|
|Min. Illumination B/W (lx)||0.06|
|Angular field of view||H: 109 deg. V: 73 deg.|
|Pan/Pan Range||-170 - +170 deg.|
|Tilt/Tilt Range||-90 - +90 deg.|
|With Extra Zoom||3x|
|Vandal Resistant||IEC62262, IK10|
|Water and Dust Resistance||IP66, NEMA 4X|
|Rain Wash Coating||-|
|Temperature (degree, Celsius) Max||60|
|Temperature (degree, Celsius) min||-40|