4K Vandal Resistant Weatherproof Network Camera
- Built-in IR LED
- Rain Wash Coating
- IP66, NEMA-4X, IK10 compliant
- Smart Coding - Reduce bandwidth usage up to 75%
4k (3840 x 2160)
4K (3,840 x 2,160) H.264 Vandal Resistant Weatherproof Network Camera
- 4K (3,840 x 2,160) images up to 30 fps, 12M pixel (4,000 x 3,000) images up to 15 fps
- Ultrawide x6 zoom lens with the newly developed 3-drive lens system (Horizontal Angle: 101°(wide) to 18°(tele)) [4 : 3 mode]
- Smart DoF (Depth of Field): Automatically optimizes DoF to enhance focus both for near and far objects within camera view.
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (ICR*) function: 0.3 lx (Color), 0.04 lx (B/W) at F1.6
* ICR: IR Cut filter Removal
- Smart IR LED equipped: The equipped infrared LED makes it possible to take pictures at zero lx. The IR LED is controlled to match the environment, thereby the camera provides clear images of human faces without white blur.
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation.
- Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
- SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (H.264 / JPEG). Realize long-term recording and auto backup function.
- HLC (High Light Compensation) technology reduces strong light sources such as vehicle headlights to prevent camera being blinded.
- SCC (Super Chroma Compensation) function realizes a better color reproducibility even in low illumination.
- Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- IP66 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529 measurement standard, Type 4X(UL50), NEMA 4X compliant.
- Dehumidification device for use with various weather conditions
- Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability (IK10)
- Rain wash coating lens cover
Built on Panasonic’s high performance imaging platform, the WV-SPV781L features a highly responsive 12 megapixel 4K ULTRA HD sensor that produces a 12MP image at 15fps and a 4K2K image at 30fps for incredibly high resolution at standard frame rates. The enhanced resolution of True 4K can cover a four times wider view compared to a 1080p full HD camera, and a nine times wider view compared to a 720p HD camera. In addition, True 4K cameras set a new standard for low-light performance, offering high-sensitivity in color at less than 0.3 lux illumination. Further, a built-in SmartIR-LED -ensures solid low-light performance in 0 lux environments.
The True 4K line features a new custom, 4K ready 6X optical zoom lens featuring a generous 17 to 100 degree field of view that meets the demanding resolution requirements of True 4K.
|Image sensor||1/1.7 MOS|
|Supported Video Codec||H.264 / JPEG|
|Max. Resolution||4K (3840 x 2160) / 4000 x 3000|
|Max. FPS H.264||30(4K)|
|Day/Night||Day & Night (ICR)|
|ABF (Auto Back Focus) / Focus Assist||ABF|
|Min. Illumination Color (lx)||0.3|
|Min. Illumination B/W (lx)||0|
|Lens||f=4.2-25.2mm, F1.6 Motorized|
|Angular field of view||H: 17-97 deg. V: 9.4-55 deg.|
|Pan/Pan Range||-115 - +115 deg.|
|Tilt/Tilt Range||0 - +90 deg.|
|With Extra Zoom||18.0x|
|Audio||2-Way (No Built-in MIC)|
|Vandal Resistant||IEC62262, IK10|
|Water and Dust Resistance||IP66, NEMA 4X|
|Rain Wash Coating||Yes|
|Temperature (degree, Celsius) Max||50|
|Temperature (degree, Celsius) min||-45|
|Power Source||PoE, 12V DC|