This articles describes how to resolve a live video issue resulting in "Cannot initialize renderer (0x80040154)" error within Monitor Station.
- Within Monitor Station click on Tools and select Options
- In the General Tab change the drop down box selection to "Direct 3D"
- Leave "Use Direct X display" unchecked.
- Restart your Monitor station
- You should now see live video from the A-200
Note: If you are still unable to get live video try changing the drop down box to another Direct X option until you see live video. Remember to restart Monitor Station after each change.