WJ-NV300 i-PRO SmartHD Network Disk Recorder
This all-in-one PC-less video surveillance solution supports up to 32* network cameras and offers increased flexibility, incredible ease of use and a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). The plug-and-play NV300 recorder features powerful video search capabilities, built-in alarm input and output notifications, and flexible event recording options making it ideal for security professionals looking to deploy an expandable single-box solution to manage small and mid-sized video surveillance systems without undue system complexity.
The NV300 delivers full camera viewing, control and recording capabilities through a built-in mouse-driven graphical user interface now supporting dual screen HDMI outputs. Featuring a standard 16 channels of full HD recording and field-expandable up to 32* channels, the NV300 supports a total record rate of up to 128 Mbps, twice the rate of its predecessor, the WJ-NV200. Its PC-less operation enables users to set it up in a few minutes and operate just about all features from the main display without running a PC.
When teamed with Panasonic's™ line of 360 degree cameras, the NV300 provides de-warping of recorded fisheye-view video for playback to a monitor and for easy export of this recorded video to SD Cards or USB Drives. With two WJ-HDE400 Hard Disk Extension Units added, the NV300 is expandable up to 80TB, which is large enough to store Full HD video at 30fps from 32* cameras for over three months*. The NV300 can be remotely accessed via Panasonic's™ FREE Security Viewer 2.0 Android® and Apple® apps which support easy mobile camera monitoring and recorder management via Panasonic Toughpads tablets or compatible smartphones and tablets.
- Scalable Storage
- Up to 12TB (main unit)
- Up to 120TB (with 2 external storage units)
- Ex. Storage Unit: WJ-HDE400
- PC-less Easy of Use and Setting
- Built-in GUI and Dual HDMI (4K/HDMI) outputs
- Automatic camera configuration
- Business Intelligent
- Face Matching with Age and Gender analysis (NVF30)
- Records H.264 and JPEG multi format video
- Comes pre-installed with 16 camera licenses and is expandable up to 32* with the WJ-NVE30 Additional Camera Kit.
- WJ-NVF30 Additional Business Intelligent Kit adds face matching feature such as the people counting and the age and gender statistical reports that are helpful to improve business.
- Quick setup by automatic camera detection and simple setup wizard without a PC
- Simple mouse operation by new GUI without a PC
- Quick intuitive search with calendar and timeline
- Live images from up to 32* cameras can be displayed simultaneously
- Various alarm sources include 9x Terminal inputs, 32x Camera alarm, Panasonic Alarm Protocol. Flexible alarm actions include Alarm recording, E-mail notification, Alarm message, Camera positioning, Terminal output, Panasonic alarm protocol output, Buzzer and Indicator.
- Camera Control: Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset Position, Auto mode (depending on camera model)
- Audio from i-PRO network cameras can be recorded and played back, G.726 (ADPCM) 32 kbps.
- Flexible Playback Controls including Go to Date (Jump to specific time/date), Go to Last (Jump to 30 sec. before the record end)
- Various Display Modes: Spot, Multiscreen (4 / 16 split screen display, 4 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 16 / 24 / 32* split screen display on a full screen)
- Various Recording Modes: Schedule, Event (Pre/Post)
- Filtered Search: Time & Date, Event Type, Camera number, Timeline Recorded images can be downloaded to a PC.
- Downloadable viewer software allows playback of images downloaded from the Recorder.
- Equipped with a SD memory card slot and USB memory I / F
- Built-in network interface (10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T) for recording and client access
- Up to 8 clients can monitor image and control WJ-NV300 simultaneously.
- Up to 2 HDDs can be installed. (8.89 cm (3.5 inch) Serial ATA HDD)
- HDD capacity is expandable up to 20 HDD slots (2 HDD slots in the main unit and 2 optional WJ-HDE400 Hard Disk Extension Units each with 9 HDD slots).
- RAID5/6 redundant recording for data security (with WJ-HDE400)
- User authentication, 3 user levels and User level - Camera partitioning setup for user management of up to 16 user registrations
- Runs optional ASM200 video management software, which can connect up to 100 NVRs and DVRs, 64 encoders and 256 cameras, making it easy to manage multi-recorder, multi-site video systems from a centralized location.
- Integrates seamlessly with Panasonic ASM200 and ASM970 video management clients
* Additional Camera Kit WJ-NVE30 is necessary
Expansion unit for select DVR and NVR series.